The 32 series has been developed based on the Red Dot Award winning 42 series and is equipped with Timesavers’ much vaunted RB technology. The machine forms the new standard in deburring, edge rounding and finishing technology for a broad range of materials. This compact machine can be supplied with the attachment that Timesavers has recently developed: the rotary brush. Very small parts can be machined due to the use of a vacuum table. The machining process can be easily observed because of the angled control panel and the large window.
|Machine Model||Number of heads||Head types||Machine width (mm)|
|32 Series 1100 RB||1||Rotating brush||1100|
|32 Series 1100 WRB||2||Roller, rotating brush||1100|
|32 Series 1100 WRBW||3||Roller, rotating brush, roller||1100|
Advantages of the 32 Series machine:
- Contact time with brushes: 600 mm.
- The 4 brushes have a total of 15 m2 of abrasive agent.
- For the removal of burrs on laser, water jet, punched and cut products.
- Material that can be machined: stainless steel, steel, aluminium, copper, etc.
- The preliminary removal of large burrs and finishing of surfaces in one pass.
- Breaking edges/finishing of metal with a brush.
- Removal of the oxide skin with a special brush.
- Low tooling costs and very low energy consumption.
- Maximum user friendliness and optimal view of the machining process.